Book cheap Vegas flights
If you plan to take a vacation to Las Vegas, then visit our website for booking cheap Vegas flights and have an excellent vacation.
Las Vegas is popularly called as the “Sin City” because of its history and gambling that takes place round the clock. The Famous Strip is surrounded by over the top casinos. They also have different country themed restaurant and resorts that gives the tourist visiting different countries and their world famous landmarks. Tempted to have a visit? Then what are you waiting for?
Here are some of the top attractions of Las Vegas.
- Paris-Las Vegas:
- To get the real feel of being in Paris without visiting it, then visit Paris Las Vegas to explore the beauty of Paris here.
- Book cheap Vegas flights for some great views of the city and experience the Eiffel tower replica.
- This half scale replica is 46 stories high and one of the poplar land mark of Las Vegas.
- There is an observational deck, which gives you a 360 degree view of the city of Las Vegas.
- The best time to experience the view is during the night, when the city that never sleeps is so colorfully lit up like a Christmas tree.
- The Venetian Las Vegas:
- Venice,” the Floating city” is popular for its canals, Gondoliers rides, etc.
- The Venetian allows you to enjoy the ride through the Grand Canal without having a passport.
- The premier shopping mall named as the Grand Canal has the actual canal through it
- Gondolas, dressed with the exact costume guide their craft under bridges and balconies
- There are shops that have exterior décor that reminds the real thing.
Cheap Vegas flights can help couples take a romantic ride below the Rialto Bridge
- The Mirage:
- The Polynesian themed casino is located on the Strip has more than 3000 rooms.
- It has a “Volcano”, and may be the only volcano in the world that doesn’t stink when it erupts.
- This Volcano at Mirage starts it show from 8 in the night up to midnight.
- It has a Pina Cola da fragrance when it spews out.
- The huge aquarium located behind the hotel is another attraction of the Mirage.
- Stratosphere Tower:
- Most hotels are theme based and Stratosphere tower is no exception.
- This Stratosphere Tower is 350 meters high located at the Stratosphere hotel is a free standing tower in USA.
- There is an observational deck that offers you a 360 degree view of the city.
- The tower is open till 1am on week days and until 2 am in the week ends.
- For all the adventure lovers out there, you can do a sky jump off the tower.
Note: Though it is fun to walk around, you cannot walk every-where. Prefer staying near the Strip or a block behind the strip or at downtown if you don’t want to spend much money on cabs. You can also opt for CAT transit from down town and back. The TRAM is the best choice for visiting the conventional center which is walkable from any hotel on the Strip.
For other details on Tour Vegas visit discount-flight-tickets.com or call us @ +1-888-796-4320 . Book cheap Vegas flights from our website, it is definitely lot more interesting and exciting than it sounds here.